Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Louise Fili

Louise Fili, like the others is a graphic designer. Her work has gain the popularity over many well known companies. What I like about her style is that she has a cute yet classy look to her work. Her color choices are springy and light. I like the simplicity of her work and it's refreshing to see opposed to all the masculine primary color based graphic designs out there. Her work branches out to labels for foods and company logos and I think as a female artist that she is an inspiration. Looking at her work makes me want to work on my technique and my signature style as a graphic design artist. Her work with typography has made me look at fonts and words in a different light, now I realized I can use it as another style to make art.




No comments:

Post a Comment