Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Linda Zacks



Is a well recognized artist with works pertaining to artist books. What she does in these books in my opinion is extreme scrapbooking of her mind. I really like this kind of work because it reminds me of the scribbles that students do when they're bored but on a whole other level. The books are made from mixed medias such as digital, drawn and sometimes photography. What I like about her work is that it looks messy, spontaneous yet, well thought out. When I saw her projects and the books she's made it made me feel look at art in a different perspective because I didn't know that art could look like that too. It also made me feel like making these books are plausible because you don't have to follow any particular rules and it just comes from your imagination and how you feel it should look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment